Friday, January 22, 2010

Smps Design How To Design A Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) Circuit With Dual Output Voltages?

How to design a switch mode power supply (SMPS) circuit with dual output voltages? - smps design

I want a Circuit Switch Mode Power Supply with Dual + / - 5V and Design + / - 12V output, I have no idea where to start.

All the feedback loops that I should be confused about which components are used there, as they should be wired, what are you doing? I'm not sure that is) what kind of switch (transistor be used?

Any help in designing this circuit would be great!

3 comments:

  1. 50 VA (Watts 50) is not difficult.

    Want to learn more about the design of switching power supplies, or simply have to supply these voltages? If only one bid, then you could choose a store in a supply surplus electronics, probably not much money. Or you can just copy the plug out of a regular supply Power PC.

    If you gain experience in the development of switching power supplies, then I suggest you go to a first single output voltage. There are many nuances in the first SMPS learn. Subject parasites. Diodes, transistors, and are not ideal, so you need buffers in various places.

    In a modern switch, main switch for the supply of energy in general is an N-channel MOSFET. If you should look at the application notes of a PWM chip for this application, it will not help in the determination of the transistor. An example of a PWM controller is the National LM5020-1. Be implemented at first glance, I would say you want a currency converter, and the transistoris a source of voltage from 400 volts to withstand the discharge (voltage in the U.S. = about 170 volts to be corrected), and place for a maximum leakage current of 5A. You can find this type of transistor for a few dollars in a place like Digikey.

    The feedback controller IC depends on what you use. It can be as simple as a resistive divider at the output, combined with the axis of the servo IC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See the wiki link to the SMPS and linear.
    National Semiconductor, Texas Instruments and Analog Devices have also help SMPS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be useful to know what you use, what I can get an estimate of current throughout the voltage. This type of connection you do at the end of the log file. Looking sqeperate multiple ports or on the search for a connection that has all the tensions, a Molex connector?

    Please add more information as they can have a graphic for you.


    It reminds me that you can add to their car computer parts, because what I did. 20-50 AMPS is asking too much. I have a project that will include giving full 1 amp per rail. A to everything you need to do is find another voltage regulator IC Digikey. I have the latest 7805, but has a capacity of 1 A and 5 volts out.

    For all amplifiers could be tough, but hopefully my support system. If you quesqtions just ask me.
    It givesq AU 4 pin Molex connector to the team finals.

    ReplyDelete