Saturday, January 23, 2010

Prerunner Trucks For Sale Street Legal Prerunner Truck In Illinois?

Street legal prerunner truck in illinois? - prerunner trucks for sale

I asked a question before you is a truck, PreRunner, and what to do. I would one day be able to work back and forth and go that way. Is it possible in Illinois? Im not sure if these trucks would go right to security in Illinois.

1 comment:

  1. You should check your local laws amending the vehicle. They are everywhere in Southern California.
    It is possible to build a PreRunner is a day Bitchen driver. I built a large number.
    The best truck "before running" is a bundle, the Ford Ranger or F150, as far as cost. If you spend a lot of money to see Camburg. They build suspension systems for almost all agricultural vehicles down here. I built in 2004, Silverado 1500 small for my brother, the 20 "travel front and 22" rear. I have the Camburg arms and legs. Was on 9 Journeys undertaken so far no problems (knocking the hell out of him, and he loves to go) was developed shortly after The Kinks. also driving the truck to work every day.

    ReplyDelete