How do I wire 14/2 cable to 14/3 cable for a hunter bath exhaust fan/light combo and a switch for each? - how to wire fan/light combo and vanity light with dual switch
I will unplug the cable from 14 / 2 in the loft above the bath in the same Circut (light that is the power of vanity, switches and electrical outlet in the bathroom. I think I run mount to a junction box - are 14 / 2 of following table show, from there, 14 / 3 to the fan and then 14 / 3 on the wall a new double switch.
Monday, February 1, 2010
How To Wire Fan/light Combo And Vanity Light With Dual Switch How Do I Wire 14/2 Cable To 14/3 Cable For A Hunter Bath Exhaust Fan/light Combo And A Switch For Each?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


His 14 / 2 has knows a neutral white and a hot wire (usually is neutral white)
ReplyDeleteWhen you actually connect the two power supplies 14 / 3 white 14 / 2 white (to the neutral white LED)
Connect the red and black 14 / 3 for the black 14 / 2
Now you have two lines each with 120 volts (not 240)
with a pipe
and for the exhaust --