Friday, February 12, 2010

A Guy That Wears Girl Sunglases How Important Are The Clothes A Guy Wears To A Girl?

How important are the clothes a guy wears to a girl? - a guy that wears girl sunglases

I mean, it must hollies or something. Or just look decent and not like a wave?

3 comments:

  1. Clothing is important to me. Clean, well maintained ironed speak volumes about a person. Dressing for the occasion - shirts and ties, if necessary, or jeans and a shirt for casual gamers Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollister Nice boys in my opinion.
    but it is not necessary. Type, and I do not know where Hollister or the like, and I still like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah .. i dont care
    I think .. Boys like Abercrombie & Fitch used 24 / 7 is Creepy
    But in some decent clothes are important: P

    ReplyDelete